Sunday, November 12, 2006

Artistic Senior Gal....

Tiffany was a blast... She warmed up pretty quick and I got some really great images... She reminded me of the actress Minnie Driver, however, Tiff is much prettier... We played with her scarf she brought... I teased her about looking like the afgan girl from National Geographic... That's so important, as Fuzzy Duenkel says, "go with your instincts". I asked her to wrap it around her head, and Ka-Chow... I like how her eyes really draw you in... The forecast was partly cloudy, but a few minutes into the session the clouds rolled in and it was another heavily overcast day...which meant it got darker faster... That's the thing about photography, you've got to work with what your given (the weather) and be proactive about it (make it work)... I hope she likes her images...


No comments: