Monday, January 15, 2007

Imaging USA - OSP event

Yesterday I had the privilege of attending the Imaging USA conference and Expo here in San Antonio. Met alot of people. Got a chance to meet some of the top photographers in the business. I have many funny stories, but I'll just share some pics. I met Liana Lehman, she's really cool (thanks again Liana for getting me in, I'm glad I could help). I got to be Jessica Claire for a day. Used her conference pass to attend. Got called Jess all day long... hehehehe. I met and talked with David Jay. By the way, he's so down-to-earth and easy to talk to. And at the end of the day, we had an OSP get together at RIO RIO restaurant. Thanks again everyone for making it a day to remember.






1 comment:

Khrista said...

Oh man! I would have loved to have gone!