Sunday, February 25, 2007

Groovin' Greek Senior....

Brianna was so much fun to work with. Most of the poses have a semi-serious look to them, but we were laughing so much, if you'd have been to the session you wouldn't have known. She's part Greek, and she has the hair of a Greek goddess. She reminded me of an actress, but I couldn't think of it, then the more images I took it came to me: she was Kelly LeBrock's identical twin (of course what she looked like in her prime, 1980's in The Woman in Red: I don't know what she looks like now that she's much older). This is no means a plug for that movie, even though it was very funny. Brianna tends to be shy, but once you get to know her, wow.... she's goofy (in the most adorable way - ask her to spin around for you), fun, and simple. She has a way about her that makes you want to be around her. Look out guys... I hope she likes her senior pics....



2 comments:

Khrista said...

Cool car! Love the reflection of her in the first image. She is stunning! I'm sure she will LOVE these!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, these are beautiful! Love the car! Great idea!