Sunday, March 11, 2007

All-American Alexis...

Alexis is your All-American girl. She's athletic (basketball), artistically inclined (plays the flute), and she has a wonderful personality. While taking some of the images, she reminded me of the actress Natalie Portman, she could go for her indentical twin. She's kind of quiet, but very personable. When I talked with her before the session, I asked her if she wore hats. She said that she wasn't a hat-person. Well, my wife, towards the end of the session, suggested she put on the famous CK hat. She did, and "Wow, she looked fabulous". Her mom wanted to incorporate her baby picture in a collage. One below is what I came up with. I enjoyed the session, even though it went a little long. The images are great. I hope she enjoys them....




No comments: