Friday, August 17, 2007

Ernest....

My first senior guy this school year... I usually photograph more girls than guys, but for some reason, this year I'm starting out with 3 senior guys scheduled. I'm excited and am looking forward to getting the creative juices flowing. Ernie was a blast... He's a footballer, so we incorporated that into some of the images. During the session, the sun had already gone down, but the sky was this phenomenal red color, we were walking in and I just had a vision and acted upon it. The image turned out really cool.... He was excited when I showed him the LCD screen of the image. Hope he likes them....

2 comments:

Khrista said...

Very cool images! I really like the first one! How did you light it? Flash on a stand?

Captured Keepsakes said...

Khrista,

I used a flash on a stand with a westcott halo... I now bring it out with me when I'm shooting outside.... I turn on the PW when I want flash, then just turn it off (from camera) when I don't... It leaves me more options than before... Glad you like them....