Monday, November 19, 2007

Refined Rachel...

Rachel is a very simple, yet elegant young lady... She's a ton of fun too.... For Rachel's session, we started out downtown... While downtown, Rachel wore two dresses, pink and white.... Each had a totally different look. While she was in the white dress, pearls, and throw coat (I don't know the actual name, so that's what I call it), I saw this cool huge flag draped from the top of an entrance way. It almost made her look like she was a politician's wife from the 1950's (very cool).... We came back to the studio for the final part of the session.... Her yellow dress was groovy.... I thought yellow, yellow, yellow.... Amazing how color can make an image (of course the beautiful girl helps too).... We finished outside because I wanted to really show her incredible eyes.... I LOVE SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHY..... Thanks Rachel, hope you had fun too....


No comments: