Monday, June 02, 2008

Loquacious Lauren.....

Lauren is one of a kind... She's got a personality that could fit in three separate bodies. Joyful, spunky, goofy, the list goes on... I've had the privilege of having her in two of my classes, and I must say, there's never a dull moment with her there. She was so excited about our Senior Portrait Session. I don't think I've ever had a more excited, pumped up, can't-wait-till-it's-here client before. She brought her dog (sorry forgot the name) with her. It was one of the cutest mutts I've gotten to photograph. We began by taking images with her dog. Then we made our way out to the wall and then to the fields. She then put on her prom dress. The images turned out fantabulous. We finished up inside, and I have to mention this. You know how people collect things when they travel? Well, Lauren collects things too. What things, you ask? How about SHOT GLASSES..... She's got some from far away places (Israel to name one). Did I mention the Fortune Cookies? I guess everyone has there own intricacies. We had a blast, and the images will back that up. Thanks Lauren and Mom, Enjoy.....

No comments: