Sunday, September 28, 2008

Alex....

Alex is a character. I've had the privilege of having him two of his four years of high school. He's extremely intelligent, and very witty. We seem to get along well, due our sharp sense of humor. He wants to be a doctor and I don't see anything standing in his way. When we discussed the type of images he wanted, we decided on two places. The creek and a painted wall of a restaurant a few miles from here. We went to the creek, and the light was just phenomenal. I used a little secret to make it really stand out in the images. They turned out really cool. Then we drove over to the Youz' Guys Restaurant. I had talked with the owner and made sure we could use it. The wall is the coolest mural of Ben Franklin. Anyway, the images turned out to be really funny and very unique. I think Alex will like the images, I really do..... More on the CK site...

No comments: