Saturday, August 22, 2009

Courtney C....

Courtney is the JM Ag President this year.... I met her through one of my reps last year (thanks Brooke). She is going to be one of my JM reps this year. We tried to schedule her earlier this Summer, but due to conflicting schedules, we could only shoot yesterday. She is a wonderful young lady... I was impressed with the way she carries herself (very respectful, grateful, and seems very genuine). She's a PALS member, really involved in the Ag Program, and keeps up with her studies. Her dad came along with her for the session, and I loved his "Bawston" accent... The sight we chose for the session was a field of old retired tractors... I stopped by Pete's house the other day to ask permission to use them and he and his, very courteous, wife said, "yes". Thanks Pete! We only had about an hour for the session, but everything turned out great.... I think Courtney will be great for us this year... More on the web... Enjoy....

No comments: