Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ashley N....

Ashley is a Senior at JM... I had the privilege of having her in one of my classes last year... Ashley is a determined, intelligent, and quick-witted young lady... She raises goats and lambs in FFA at JM, so I'd say she's got a little "country" in her as well... She's definitely one of my favorites from last year. When she showed up, she kinda had the sniffles... but she's a trooper, and made it through with flying colors... We started out in the fields in a small area of white flowers, then we moved over to the fence and neighbor's barn...then brought out the rifle (she's an outdoor girl - huntin' and fishin' are her thing)... We journeyed inside, photographed her in her soccer outfit, PALS shirt and Letter jacket, and finished up with her Texas Tech apparel. Her boyfriend, Chris, goes to Texas Tech, and she plans on going there too.... So with this in mind, I dug up my old TT football jersey (it's hard to believe it's 20 years old)... Chris, that one was for you... We also had some bubble fun outside in her dress.... I really enjoyed this session.... I hope Ashley, mom, and dad like 'em too... More on the site... Click here to watch a short video from the session... Enjoy....

No comments: