Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Horse Whisperer....

Hannah is a senior from Comfort... it's a small town about an hour's drive West of here. She found us on the internet and we've corresponded quite a bit over the past few weeks. Hannah is a wonderful young lady... She has some of the most beautiful eyes you'll ever see... Almost reminds me of those Egyptian statues. Anyway, Hannah is all about her horse, Snickers. So we planned using her big black pickup truck, a nice dress, and of course Snickers... We started out in the studio (had to try out my new eyelighter), all because of her gorgeous eyes... we then played with her truck... by the way, if you're missing any orange cones, you might want to check in the back of Hannah's truck (hehehehe)...We then made it to the hay barn, then to the open fields, and lastly, Snickers took center stage.... The images turned out fantabulous... Hope Hannah and her parents like'em... I sure do... Click here to see a short video of the session... More on the site as well....

2 comments:

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Oh my goshhh!! I was totally not expecting to open up my email and see that Mr. Slate had some pictures up already! I mean, I finished my shoot barely over a day ago!

My experience with Captured Keepsakes was so amazing!! They responded quickly to all my emails and where very thorough in answering all my questions (which is awesome because lazy and untimely responses are a major pet peeve of mine!)

The consultation meeting was very informative and I felt completely prepared when I showed up a week later for my shoot. The environment during the shoot was very comfortable and relaxed, but at the same time Mr. Slate worked diligently and we accomplished all the shots I wanted! I was a little nervous going into the shoot because I didn't really know how to pose and stuff, but Mr. Slate gave excellent direction so, for the record, no modeling experience is needed lol =)

The whole shoot was very flexible and focused on the shots that I wanted. I am so excited to see the rest of my pictures that I am literally shaking as I type this! AH! =D I am so stoked that the pictures got up so fast and that I could get a sneak peak!

Anyways, I could NOT have been happier in entrusting Captured Keepsakes to capture these special pictures in this monumental time in my life. That ya'll so much!