Monday, May 17, 2010

Dollie Dance Team....

Every year we get the opportunity to photograph the JM Dollie Dance team... We've been doing this for the last 5 or 6 years (I can't remember, it's what happens to you when you get old, as they tell me)... Anyway, the girls get excited and pick partners and show us their posing ideas... most are really creative... We take a nice headshot, then do the fun partner pose.... Anyway, I thought I'd post one this year.... Click here to watch a video of the session.... Enjoy...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you did an amazingggg job:):) thanks so much!!

Gabs said...

OMGGGG!!! thank you so much!!! they look really good. (: i love themmmmm!!!!!

Hailee said...

this is soo amazing i love the video and cant wait to hang the picture in my room. i love it thank you!!!!!!!

Jaus said...

Thank you so much! The pictures turned out really good and the video was cute(: I cant wait to get the picture!

Syndee said...

Thanks so much for the picture and the extremely adorable video! We showed it in class today and everyone loved it! I can't wait 'till the pics come in. Thanks again:D

Steph said...

You did a great job taking the pictures and making the video... you brought out the fun in us. Thank you very much.