Monday, June 14, 2010

Last day in Puerto Rico....

For the last week we've been exploring the gateway to the Carribbean, Puerto Rico. From a Rain Forest to several boat rides, beautiful beaches to the Mall of the Americas, Old Spanish forts to a 500 year old city, we had a blast... The image posted below is from today... we were in El Yunque National Rain Forest, it's the only tropical rain forest in the US Forestry Service... Anyway, on the hike down to La Mina Falls, I ran across a lizard on a tree... the lighting wasn't ideal, so I opted to silhouette it.... I think it's really cool... From sounds of the Coqui Frog and numerous waterfalls, to the smell of fresh rain in a green tropical rain forest these are memories I'll take with me as we leave.... If I find time later this month, I might post more images... Enjoy...

No comments: