Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Miss Jenna...

Jenna is our niece… she just graduated from high school in Florida back in May. She came to spend some time with her favorite Aunt Michelle (and Grandma Joyce) a few weeks ago. She's quiet, very helpful and honest, and is a healthy eating, athletic young lady. She plans on attending Florida State in a few weeks, probably majoring in Biology (I think). Since I just so happened to be married to her favorite Aunt, I thought, “pretty girl, off for the Summer, why not take some images of her (I might even call them Senior Portraits)”... Hehehehe… Anyway, she wanted flowers so we went to the Botanical Gardens… I must say, I’ve never seen it this pretty in years… Of course the weather was wacky… First, we had to let a rain shower pass by, then we walked the grounds made plans for cloudy shooting, then right when we get ready to start, the sun comes out! Plan B…. the images turned out really cool, and she really liked ‘em…. Since she was here for a couple of weeks, we had another session as well… the great benefit of being related to us ;) So now that she’s back in Florida, and I’m back from Big Bend, I put together some of the pics in a slide show… I hope she likes them, we certainly do…. Click here to see more on the site, and here to watch a short video from the sessions…. Feel free to leave comments (we always enjoy reading them)… Enjoy….

2 comments:

Jenna Pierce said...

I love love love love love every single picture that you took for me Uncle Steve!!! And of course every picture couldn't be complete without my favorite Antie Michelle holding up the reflector things! :) Thank you both for everything you did for me from the pictures to the wonderful words of wisdom :) And I know that I'll always remember that one life lesson Uncle Steve taught me: Never wear black on a hot day. When I'm up at Florida State I will approach every situation with a trained conscience with God as my teacher :) Thank you both again for everything and I deeply admire the strong relationship you both seem to have with God, and I hope that I can achieve that same strong connection! Love you both and miss everyone like crazy!

Captured Keepsakes said...

You are so welcome.... Jenna, you're a special young lady. No matter what anyone ever tells you, always remember, life is a choice, how you react is the key. Never forget the most important things in life are not things. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time here, and liked the portrait images... Too bad we didn't get to go on the boat ride, but the next time you're down, we will for sure, maybe even in the rain... hehehehe. Every time we look at these images we'll remember this special time in our lives we got to spend with you.... Simply priceless.... Be Real!!!