Sunday, November 07, 2010

Future Star....

Patty came to us needing some promotional acting images. I had the privilege of having her as a student many moons ago. We ran into her at a wedding we recently photographed and one thing led to another.... Patty is a very outgoing, fun, and vibrant young lady. She needed a headshot so we started in the garage. It's the best lighting there is. And fortunately, when we had our home built, I planned the garage entrance to be North facing (for that very reason). Patty's brother is an aspiring actor and when she went with him to a recent outing, the agency asked if she had any desire to act. Maybe she'll be the next America Farrar (did I spell that right?)... I'm so out of the loop..... Anyway, the images turned out great and my favorite (below), is simply stunning... If her career ever takes off, I can say, I knew her before fame came her way.... Patty, we wish you well, with your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.....

No comments: