Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Pair of Queens....

Lauren is a senior at JM. She’s one of our REPS this year. She is a fun, very family friendly, intelligent, and vibrant, young lady. I had the fortune of having her in one of my classes, and also had her sister too (Hey Savannah!). Well, I guess I can start off by explaining the title. I don’t play poker, but this past weekend, I photographed two Queens. The Homecoming Queen and the Prom Queen. Lauren was the JM 2011 Prom Queen. She was so excited. Her dress was out of this world. We got an early sneak peek before everyone else did on Saturday night. Lauren wanted some images that reminded her of Taylor Swift, so we headed down to the creek. The images turned out great, and I got into some poison oak (I’m highly allergic to it, Thanks Lauren… hehehehehe). On Sunday, Lauren returned to finish her session. I must say she was glowing after winning the Prom Queen title. We photographed on the swing, in the fields, and finished up inside. The images turned out fantabulous. I must say, I love the Olson family. Mom, Dad, sister Savannah, and Lauren are so much fun to be around. Did I mention Savannah bowing down at Lauren’s feet (servant girl) and Dad taking a picture of himself in front of the Texas flag? Way too funny… The session was fun for all… More images on the SITE. Click HERE TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO FROM THE SESSIONS. Enjoy…..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Thursday not sat, hehe:). But thank you so much Mr. Slate I love allllll of the pictures!!! they are so amazing! I am so privileged to be a Captured Keepsakes REP. !

Savannah Olson said...

I had so much fun at Laurens sessions. This picutres came out AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to show everyone. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS! I will keep recommending you to people to hope keep up the business. :)

Anonymous said...

Lauren absolutely deserved winning Prom Queen, she is one of the nicest girls in high school and i am truly lucky to have met her(:
she looks absolutely beautiful in her pictures!

Zelina Moncivais said...

Lauren's pictures are so amazing Mr. Slate! I love seeing all the great work you do posted on facebook when graduation time comes around! But, I do give props to Lauren working it in heels and a gorgeous dress! I don't think there could have been a better Prom Queen :) go mavs!

Anonymous said...

lauren you are super photogenic! you look drop dead gorgeous in all of these pictures and of course make a beautiful prom queen(: !
mr. slate never ceases to amaze me with these breath taking images.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of an awesome young lady!! We are sooo proud of her and my daughter will miss cheering with her next year.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures ! i was with her the whole night of prom and she loooked stunning the whole time! she is truely beautiful and these pictures are just a small slice of her and her personality (: good job mr.slate !

Anonymous said...

I viewed the pics from the past and Mr Slate gets better each year.. great pics.

MOM said...

I had so much fun on the 2nd session of Lauren's pics. I love the song it fits perfect bcz her heart wz broken this yr. My beautiful little girl is all grown up and I am a very proud parent. The pics are amazing Mr Slate. I can't wait for the waterfall tear on the interview.

Greg said...

These are some great pictures!

Anonymous said...

This picture deserves to win, gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Amen brother