Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our First 2012 Senior Rep....

Ashley will be a senior at JM in less than a week. I've had the privilege of having her for two years in classes. She is a very athletic, intelligent, and trustworthy young lady. The reason we picked her is because in two years of knowing her, she's constantly shown us respect, diligence, and an appreciation for life. We love to see these kind of character qualities in young people, it's getting rarer these days. I think she'll be great for us this year. You'll be seeing more of her later in the year. Ashley, thanks for being one of our Reps this year... More images on the site...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's daddy's little girl!
Look out boys, I have the shotgun all polished up and I'm pretty handy with it. Seriously ... I thought she was so cute in that Dodgers uniform at age 7. She's become even more beautiful than I ever expected. Great Job Captured Keepsakes!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful young lady,this is just a AMAZING picture! GREAT JOB CAPTURED KEEPSAKES!