Monday, November 21, 2011

Earned His Wings....

This past weekend we took a journey down to Del Rio, TX. My nephew Matt just finished pilot training with the US Air Force. We went down with several other family members to celebrate his graduation. Of course I brought my camera. It's funny, being around Matt when he was little, seeing all the things he used to do, and now thinking the Military has put him in charge of a huge airplane and entrusting him to transport millions of dollars of equipment and people, it's hard to fathom. Time goes by way too fast. Some times I have a hard time accepting it, but it's inevitable. I know he'll do a great job and make us all proud. Any way, here's an artistic piece I put together honoring his accomplishment, and the three generations of pilots in the family... Enjoy. Congratulations Matt on a job well done.

No comments: