Sunday, March 04, 2012

Daddy's Girl...

Ashley is one our Senior Reps this year... I've had the fortune of knowing her for 3 years now. She's a wonderful young lady... the kind any dad would love to have as a daughter (I'm certain her dad knows this for sure). She's very athletic, intelligent, disciplined, determined, and very down to earth. Ashley plans on attending Texas State in the Fall, and wants to major in Broadcast Journalism... Erin Andrews better watch out, 'cuz I have a feeling that Ashley might be takin' her spot (hehehehe). She's had us marked on her calendar for a while now and it's hard to believe it's already done. Ashley mentioned that she wanted to use her camo hunting attire for a few images. I had the idea of camo"ing" up her face and doing some cool concept images, so while we were down at a local park and just as the sun was setting, I took some HDR images to use for the portrait shown below. Ashley has so many fantabulous images, I'm sure she'll have a hard time choosing. Ashley thanks for being such a wonderful Rep for us, and we hope your images will be cherished for many years to come. More images on the site, and click here to see a short video from the session... We always love to read other's comments, so feel free to post some... Enjoy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dabble in photography myself and really enjoy it. I have been honing my skills and look at a lot of sites getting ideas and comparing my work. I feel I'm as good as most ... but Steve is my hero. I HAVE SEEN NO ONE THAT MATCHES THE QUALITY OF Captured Keepsakes. Steve and Michelle really work hard to get "THE" shot. This is my daughter and I will take some of my own shots but I knew Steve would give her shots I couldn't. I highly recommend Captured Keepsakes for a photo you WILL cherish.