Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One to Venture Out....

Nicole is a Senior at Randolph HS. She's the eldest of four girls in her family. When asked who in her family is the most adventurous, out-going, and a tad bit of a rebel, Nicole answered, "me". Did I mention she also has "shampoo commercial hair". Nicole plans on becoming a physical therapist after finishing her education. She wants to help people and being a PT she'll do just that. The session started out with three vehicles in the driveway, consisting of her family and two friends. She used her parents Toyota pickup for some images with her dog, who by the way never warmed up to me ;( We had nine people in the front yard and I was the only male in the bunch. Talk about being out numbered... After taking some portraits in the haybarn, we headed to the tree line of crepe merdles, and wouldn't you know it, it started to rain (a common theme lately). So we headed inside and did some studio images for a composite (see below). Fortunately, we got to finish up outside. Nicole you were a blast to work with, and we hope you like the images as much as we do... More images on the site, and click here to watch a short video from the session. Feel free to leave a comment or two... Enjoy...

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole looks beautiful. You did an Awesome job I am very pleased.

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures they look so professional and good! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I LUV all the pic u toke!
I hope 1 day i will be as pretty as u

Tammy said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful:)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

WoW!! These pictures are Gorgeous!!!

Jim said...

Fantasic pictures! You look beautiful Nicole!

Anonymous said...

These are so good!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Beautiful girl!!

Pat said...

Nicole, you are simply BEAUTIFUL....These pictures are incredible!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are gorgeous!!! Best senior pictures I have ever seen!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo amazing! Your pictures are stunning!

Anonymous said...

My daughter from another mother! Great pics! Truly capture what it's like to live in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Nicole you are so beautiful. Love your BESTFRIEND Mackenzie <3

Anonymous said...

Nicole!! I am so lucky to have such a BEAUTIFUL cousin like you! I hope my senior pictures turn out as good as yours. Love and miss you:) -<3Melissa L.

Anonymous said...

HEY Nicole,it's me,ur cousin Hannah I want to say i love ur pictures,sooo much!My fav was the9-th one from the top!LOVE YOU!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey nicole i love your pictures they are unique like you i love the 4th one the most out of the pictures i like them all though. Love Sarah L.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! My niece is absolutely gorgeous. The camera even shows your inner beauty too. Looks like you had fun . Love and miss you. Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

your so Beautiful glad your my cousin i love all the pictures love you.kayla

Anonymous said...

ALL THE PICTURES OF NICOLE ARE PRICELESS..SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY AND YOU CERTAINLY CAPTURED HER PERSONALITY AND BEAUTY IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS..TERRIFIC !!

Anonymous said...

ALL THE PICTURES OF NICOLE ARE PRICELESS..SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY AND YOU CERTAINLY CAPTURED HER PERSONALITY AND BEAUTY IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS..TERRIFIC !!

Anonymous said...

wow-she is such a beautiful girl and you captured all her as I have never seen before. Beautiful girl, beautiful pics

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Very professional. Nicole looks beautiful.