Sunday, October 21, 2012

To Be Young and In Love.....

I remember back in the day, when Michelle and I were young and in love. The giggles, laughing at the littlest things. Wanting so badly to please and impress eachother, that sometimes we did some silly things (like wearing buttons with the others picture on it, as if to say, "I belong to her".) Longing to be together when we were apart. And not wanting to leave when we had to. Greg and Savannah reminded us of those days. We met Greg when we did his senior portraits, and I met Savannah in one of my classes at school. Greg is a very intelligent, respectful, and level-headed young man. Savannah is a beautiful, authentic, fashiony, and organized young lady. Together we think they make a beautiful couple. Before the session started, Savannah planned out what types of images they wanted. I was looking forward to being able to create the images, and with Savannah's ideas, and both of their creative and willing personalitites it all came together. The one funny story I have to mention is that one of the locations we photographed in, there was this smell I can describe and be courteous at the same time. Lauren (Savannah's sister) called it "Ode d'Chloe". Let's just say I'll never forget that spot. We had a fun time, and the images turned out fantabulous.... Savannah and Greg were very pleased. Greg and Savannah, thanks for choosing CK for this special occasion, we are so honored to be part of it. Up next, the bridal portraits, then the wedding..... Here's a link to a video from the session... Enjoy....

No comments: