Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Kwik-Witted" Kathryn....

is a senior at RHS. She came to us after seeing some of her friend's images we did earlier this school year. Kathryn is a quick-witted (luv ya Kat), funny, intelligent, and beautiful young lady. She wants to be a nurse after her studies are over. We planned the session earlier in the week so we had a couple of days to get ideas. Kathryn's mom wanted her to wear a traditional Korean dress. I had several ideas with that, and the first image on our site is the one I'm most excited about. We have a peach tree that blossoms in a couple of weeks, that gave me the idea, so I used a cherry tree blossoming as the background of this image. Kathryn then wanted to take some images with her comic books (boy have they come a long way since I was a kid). We then went down the road to take some more, and that's when the story of this session happened. I won't get into details, but let's just say the meat truck drove by and offered us a meal. It was pretty funny, in that no one, I mean no one ever drives down our road selling anything. This was truly one of those anomalies. We will remember that one forever. Kathryn, you should've said yes, even though you're a vegan... hehehehehe. We finished up outside by the Texas flag and field. Kathryn seemed to have a good time, and so did her family. I truly enjoyed this session. Kathryn, you are a wonderful young lady, we wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors...I'm sure you'll achieve your goals. Click here so see some of the images on our site, and here to watch a short video from the session. Enjoy.....

No comments: