Monday, October 07, 2013

Gratitude 365 Project...

I started this project to help me with being grateful. I tend to take things for granted. There is a part in the movie "Courageous", where the dad is grieving over the loss of his 9 year old daughter. The pastor tells him that he will never get over this, but with God's help, he can get through the pain. The decision he has to make is this: he can either continue to be mad at God for the time that he won't have with his daughter (future graduation, wedding, etc...) or he can be grateful for the 9 years he had with her. I'm not saying this is the answer for grieving parents, I'm just using this to illustrate my point on me being grateful to God for all He has done for me. Here's a link to the Grateful 365 page on our web site. I don't plan on posting many of these (so check back to the site to see them), but I will occasionally post an image when it's deserving. Hopefully, some of these will spark a flame inside of you, and it will cause you to to be grateful to the One whom deserves it...

No comments: