Friday, March 07, 2014

Miss Katelyn...

will be our CK 2014-15 Senior rep at Clemens HS next year. We've known her since she was a wee-little one. If you met her parents you'd be asking yourself, "where's the beautiful red hair from?". You'll have to ask her, 100% natural. They say redheads have a fiery temper, Katelyn puts this myth to rest. She the sweetest, most loving teenager you'll ever meet (I guess I'm a little biased). Anyway, I was searching on the internet for something and came across a quote perfect for her. So Katelyn, here goes, "Your hair is beautiful, like the sun shining on BeyoncĂ©’s smile". The image below is taken next door to us. Our neighbor has this pear tree that blooms beautiful white flowers every Spring. It usually doesn't last long, so I knew we had to photograph it. The only problem was a cold front came in. Well, with the magic of PS, I got the shot I wanted... You'll be seeing more of her in the future, for sure....

No comments: