Friday, November 21, 2014

A True Role Model...

I finally had the opportunity to photograph a highly respected High School Football Coach that I've been wanting to photograph for the last several years. I've known him since I was in High School, where he left a huge impression on me in an unusual situation. He came onto our bus after we defeated his state ranked team and congratulated us. In my 13 year football career (plus an additional 6 years coaching), no one has ever repeated that feat. It effected me so much that he was the first person I called when I was deciding whether to go into private school teaching or public school teaching. Anyways, he is a man of integrity and someone I would want my son to play for. When you look in society for a person to look up to, and be a role model, Coach Streety can't be overlooked. You can read more about him on our website, and on our facebook page as well. I love my job....

No comments: