Saturday, May 16, 2015

It's Dollie Time: San Antonio Creative Team Portraits

I can't believe this is the 11th year we've been photographing the JM Dollie dance team. Either time doesn't seem to matter, or I'm getting old (and we know it can't be the latter of the two). We scheduled the session for early morning (this was a first) and it was pouring down rain. What else could you expect with all the rain we've been getting this year. Packed the vehicle and headed off. My great friend Christian volunteered to help me out, since none of the CK crew was available. She was a huge help. And the fact that every single dance teamer knew her. It was kinda like a mini-reunion. Anyway, we got set up pretty quick and within 40 minutes we were done. The girls chose their prom dresses this year, so we went with the glamour, backlit, glow-look. I used the ring flash for the first time with them and the images looked great right out of the camera. I think all the girls had a fun time and we were done before 9 am. Pretty cool way to spend a Friday morning... Here's a video from the session. Enjoy....

No comments: