Sunday, September 30, 2007

My '08 Senior Reps...

Natalie, Rachel, Lena, and Cindy.... this past weekend, I scheduled them all to stop by and have a session. I'm making my 2008 Sr rep cards.... So I wanted to get some images from my newly selected Senior Reps...

Rachel is a sweetheart... She's bubbly and fun... Firmly grounded... and most of all, very soft-spoken... She's my rep at WC....


Cindy is simply-sophisticated... She's inquisitive... Her laugh is contagious... She's my rep from Randolph... Of all of the schools, I think Randolph is my most consistent school each year....


Natalie is artistic, reserved, and seemingly quiet... Her smile is like a mirror, once you see it, you have to smile back... She's my rep at MAC...


Lena is a little shy, but is a joy to be around.... She makes me laugh with her little mannerisms, and she's game for trying new things... She's one of my reps at JM...


It was a fun weekend... and I hope to see more business from these schools....

No comments: