Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fun Family session....

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing a beautiful family. I photographed Brianna's senior portraits about a year ago, and her mom wanted a family session done so she remembered CK. Heather, the mom, was all giggles the entire time, Brianna was quietly chuckling as well. Chris, the dad, seemed to enjoy himself too. Now, on to the brother, Aiden (hope I spelled that right). I think he smiled and laughed more when I wasn't photographing, especially when I was photographing mom and dad. He kept making some kind of face behind me that mom couldn't resist from laughing uncontrollably. I really enjoyed the session. There's something about photographing a family that gives me hope and helps remind me that it's the most important thing in our lives.... So hopefully those reading this will appreciate and cherish theirs.... Enjoy...

No comments: