Monday, January 21, 2008

Heather....

Heather is a special young lady. Her smile and the way she carries herself is the staple of her disposition. I could also see that she has a special relationship with her mom. Every time she would look at her, she would have this wonderful, natural-looking smile on her face. She wants to become a counselor. And she specifically said that she wants to counsel young girls. Being a high school teacher, I know there is a great need for that age group. And from the few hours I spent with her, I know she’ll succeed in helping these young girls find the answer they're so desperately in search of. The weather was a bit on the sunny, chilly side, so we started in the studio. One of her outfits was a beautiful pink dress. We have a tree swing (I had just put it up that day) in our backyard, so I wanted a few images of her putting it to use, but by the time we went outside, the clouds rolled in, and the wind picked up (10-20 mph). Not to fear, Heather’s willingness and mental toughness truly showed. She braved what Ol’ Man Winter had to offer and I’ll let the images speak for themselves. The session was fun, and the images turned out great. I must say, one of the best things I like about this business is the relationship you form with people. Thanks Heather and Heidi, you are remarkable people, and I’m grateful for your business and fellowship.

No comments: