Sunday, March 09, 2008

Kayla M...

I had so many ideas with Kayla, we just ran out of time. She’s a soccer player (another in a long list I’ve done recently). We started out in the “perfect light” garage. I really wanted to bring out the spectacular browns in her eyes, so garage light worked the best. We then journeyed outside in her fabulous pink dress. The sun was still pretty high in the sky so we decided to use it out in the fields. The swing came next. I’ve used this now for several sessions, but always seem to find a new way of capturing my seniors in it or maybe it’s just my seniors being creative (thanks Kayla for just having fun in it and giving me the new idea). We photographed the black dress next and then made our way outside to shoot in the fields. Finally we finished things up inside with her soccer uniform. Kayla is going to play soccer in college. Forgot to mention that I photographed her sister a few years back. This was a fun session and I think we captured her true beauty. I hope Kayla and her mom like ‘em….. More on the web site….

No comments: