Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Leah....

Leah is a delightful young lady. She's funny, simple, and those freckles are so darn cute.... I have to tell the story of the sweatshirt. Well, so I won't get into to trouble, I'll give you the not-blaming-anyone-version. Leah and I discussed her clothing selection during our pre-consultation. So, I'm thinking she'll be wearing her favorite ASU sweatshirt (some call it a hoodie). When she showed up, no hoodie. I was told that it was confiscated, due to unknown reasons. Here I was planning on taking images of her in her absolutely favorite article of clothing, and whamo, not gonna happen. When I was told the story, I laughed. It's actually so funny why she didn't bring it, but I won't reveal the reason. We had a great photo session. And I think she'll love the images too...... Hope you like 'em.

No comments: