Friday, May 02, 2008

My Week of Lauren's

Every person I met with or photographed this past week was named Lauren. Five days straight of nothing but Laurens. The great thing about this is that if I had a sudden lapse of reality and forgot my client’s name, I could just say “Lauren” and I wouldn’t have been embarrassed.

Lauren S…. She a Willie Nelson, Elvis Pressley fan… She’s definitely non-mainstream (lives her life on her terms). The car was one of my all time favorites. Her session went well.

Lauren C. A swimmer and high school sweetheart. The swing images are some of my favorites this year. She was fun to work with…

Lauren M. A brand new mommy, and her daughter was adorable…. Her husband kept us laughing throughout the session....

Lauren K. A real beaut. She’s a soccer studdette and I really like the bond she seems to have with her family…

AND FINALLY, Lauren H. She’s a blast, very high spirited, & senior class president... I’ll be photographing her soon….

No comments: