Thursday, May 15, 2008

Briana...

Briana was a hoot... She's so cheery and funny... When we had the preconsultation, I asked her to come up with a theme. She couldn't. She just said, "I'm plain". What an understatement. She's anything but plain. Forgot to mention that she wants to become a doctor. "Would Dr. Bri please come to the emergency room, STAT". Sounds pretty cool. Now, back to the session. We began in the perfect-light garage. There I learned that Bri's eyes are extremely sensitive to light. She began crying on me, not because I'm such a great photographer (I can dream can't I? ), but the light seemed to blind her. The images did turn out really nice though. We then made our way out to the haybarn, wildflowers, & open fields. We also did some images in the natural light room. We finished up in the studio strobe room. All in all, I think she enjoyed it, and the images turned out really nice.... Forgot to mention that she brought a friend too, who is not loyal to her own school (hehehehehe). Had to get that one in Z. Enjoy....

No comments: