Friday, May 09, 2008

Lauren P....

The other day I had the privilege of photographing Ashley Judd.... Just kidding, Lauren was so much fun to capture. She's bubbly, funny, loves music, and she has the cutest crinkle on her nose when she laughs. I decided to shoot down at the creek. After one attempt, I finally settled for a place directly south of the studio. As we were leaving, she was walking ahead of me, the light was just phenomenal. Of course we stopped, and the images are amazing. We then had a wardrobe change, and went to the Indian Blankets. These turned out just as fantabulous as the ones at the creek. We finished up inside. The thing I like most about Lauren is her willingness and sensitivity to advice. When I met her for the preconsultation, she had straight hair. I mentioned that if she would curl her hair it would be beneficial. She did, showed up with curly hair, and just blew me away. She looked totally different (it was like a different person, we're talking movie star quality). Planning is the key to great images. I know she'll be pleased with these.... Enjoy....

No comments: