Tuesday, May 20, 2008

John.....

John is a character. I had to pull conversation out of him... He's quiet and reserved (at least around me). He's a tennis stud from Churchill HS. His dad is so lively and talkative. He (dad) was so excited when we started the session, he kept giving me ideas (thanks, Dad, you're enthusiasm is contagious). I think I captured some really cool images. After we left the tennis courts, we went back to the studio. As I was driving back, I kept watching the sky. The clouds were pretty thick, but there was an opening that I thought I would take advantage of. However, when I got back to the studio, the opening wasn't were I thought it was going to be (darn). But to no avail, we made the best of it. I learned a technique from another fellow Texan that would increase the drama in the somewhat lame sky (lack of a sunset), so I decided to use it. The image turned out pretty cool (there is very little PSing done to the final image). That's one of things I like so much about photography (always having to be on your toes); coming up with different ways to photograph according to what type of weather/lighting that's available. We finished up inside. I think he'll like the images... Enjoy...

No comments: