Thursday, May 08, 2008

Amanda...

Amanda was a blast. She's a softball player from OHS. She's so funny. It was almost impossible to get her to not smile. She'd crack up laughing every time I would say, lil' or no smile. She says that she's a country girl, with a little tomboy in her. I'll have to say she's 85% Girlie girl, with 15% tomboy. We had a great time shooting, especially in the flowers. I won't get into details but let's just say, I mistakenly accused her beau of doing something (rather loudly), when in actuality it was her (too funny). She's a bundle of joy, and she has a very special relationship with her mom. Forgot to mention, my middle son, fell in love with her little sister. I raz him about it daily.... The images turned out fantabulous.... I know she'll love 'em.... Enjoy....

No comments: