Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our 2009 Senior Reps from JM...

Here's our Senior Reps from JM this 2009 season.
Brooke is a very down-to-earth, intelligent, & honest young lady. I had the privilege of having her in one of my classes last year. I knew she would be a perfect rep for our business because integrity runs high on her list. She's in Ag and holds an important position among her peers.

Emily is also a former student of mine. She's funny, witty, and an elegant tomboy. She's a sportsman's dream; she loves to hunt and do all kinds of outdoor fun stuff. I think she'll represent CK well. Her smile and laugh are very distinctive.

Rachel is the VP of SC at JM. Let's see if you can figure that one out. I have had the privilege of having her as a former student as well. She's funny, reserved, and has a sharp sense of humor. I had the privilege of photographing her mom's wedding the previous year, so it's not the first time photographing her. She'll be a great rep for us this year too.

1 comment:

cherish.photography said...

I love your work Steve! Let's get together soon! Finding Photog friends in Austin was what made it so great! Smiles to you! Does your wife take the portraits as well? Excellent!