Thursday, January 01, 2009

Top 5 Families....

The Tangs are one of my all time favorite families. They are so much fun. I have photographed Lauren's engagement and wedding, and Ricky's engagement. I've also photographed the family once before. Since the family has grown (two marriages), mom wanted another family portrait. With only a short window of time to set this up, the day came before I knew it. Mom wanted to have an indoor session due to the unpredicatable weather we've been having lately, so we decided on a morning session. Everyone arrived in great spirits. Lauren was her typical sharp-sense-of-humored self. Ricky and Layla were laughing. And dad was also in a chipper mood. I decided to use a new background I recently acquired with the couch. Trying to fit 6 people on that couch is a feat in and of itself. The image turned out really cool (see below). We finished up with everyone wearing their college shirts. It was so funny when Ricky and Layla tried to do their thing. Let's just say we were all cracking up. The Tang's are such a great family. If all my families were that much fun, I'd have a permanent smile on my face 24/7..... Enjoy.....

No comments: