Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Glow.....

It never ceases to amaze me when we are commissioned to photograph an expecting mom-to-be. She was radiating with that Glow that you always hear about. Melissa and Ben are past clients of ours, we photographed their wedding over 3 years ago. Ben is a firefighter and Melissa a teacher-in-waiting. They are such a fun couple. Melissa has the hair do die for (I guess if I were a woman I'd be envious). She brought a lot of cute ideas. One of which was a blue ribbon (below), symbolizing the present they have been blessed with. We used our new (old - but new to us - vintage looking couch) furniture with our freshly painted wall. Tried some new lighting techniques, and just were blessed with such a beautiful mom-to-be. The images are out-of-this-world. I know they'll love them.... More on the site... Enjoy.... Congratulations Melissa and Ben, I know you'll treasure all these precious moments, we are truly happy for you.

No comments: