Monday, June 22, 2009

June Wedding....

Tom and Martha were married at the La Sonterra club on a beautiful June day. It was hot, but the breeze kept it from being one of those "sweat box", South Texas heat weddings. I work with Tom at JM so I knew him more so than most grooms. I also know one of Martha's daughters (had her in class a few years back). The ceremony was as beautiful as the scenery. Afterwards we did the formals right on the course at the top of a hill. This image was kind of a grab shot (after the wind busted my umbrella-flash outfit), since I was using my strobist brain to plan the image. Right when I took it, I knew I had an artistic image (oh, the possibilities). Afterwards, the reception took place in the elegant dining area... Congratulations Tom and Martha, may your future be filled with many more blessings.....

No comments: