Sunday, June 07, 2009

Katie...

Katie's my last '09 Senior. She is a "girlie tomboy". I say that because she's a mix of, "ew, get that bug away from me, but when I go hunting, I can completely field dress your game". She made me laugh throughout the session with her silliness and sometimes coordination imbalances (hehehehe). Her beauty and genuiness made it easy to like her, which built a rapport that led to wonderful images. She plans on attending Texas A&M Corpus Christi in the Fall. Since she's a true outdoor girl, we planned many different locations to help portray her personality. We used the haybarn, open fields, swing, a different part of Cibolo creek, and the car. We then tried to emulate an image that would hang in her home resembling her mother's and grandmother's graduation portraits. I truly enjoyed Katie's session, I hope she feels the same way... More images on the site.... Enjoy....

No comments: