Thursday, July 09, 2009

BreeAnna...

BreeAnna is one of my Senior Reps from JM. I had the privilege of having her in one of my classes a couple of years ago. She’s not only smart, but talented as well: she’s also the Colonel of the dance team. She is one of the sweetest young ladies I know. We planned this mini-session at the Japanese Tea Gardens is SA (it’s been fixed up after years of being abused and abandoned). Some of the images look like they were taken in Hawaii… Anyway, the session went well, and we got some fantastic images… More on the site…. Enjoy…

3 comments:

BreeAnna said...

Mr. Slate is too kind. Working with him was like being on a shoot for Americas Next Top Model. Unlike the other photographers, Mr. Slate has a way of turning good into outstanding and great into extrodinary. For not attending photography school, i give him a mere perfect score. I will forever admire his work and i recommend all to schedule a session today. Thanks Mr. Slate, for making me an artificial model:)
P.S The day God guides me through marriage and blesses me with children, your hired!

Captured Keepsakes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captured Keepsakes said...

BreeAnna, thanks for your kind words (they are never under appreciated)... it's people like you that make photography so much fun.... I'll put you down for a 2016 wedding date.... hehehehe....