Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Times the Fun.....

Back in January I attended one of my HS friend's surprise B-Day party... His mom wanted to get the entire family together for portrait.... Well, many months later, a few email exchanges, and a phone call, and it all happened... John is one of my close friends from HS. He and his wife Lisa have two children.... His sister Jill, and her husband Matt, have three girls... Man, I'm getting old, I remember when Jill was in elementary school and as cute as a button... now her girls are cute as buttons.... Anyway, they all came out for a family session... We captured each of the kids, then a couple of family shots, then some fun interaction images, and wrapped it up with an entire family portrait... We interviewed each person at the end, and it was funny listening to all of the responses... the images turned out great and we all had a good time... Hope they like 'em.... Enjoy...


No comments: