Sunday, November 01, 2009

Young Entrepreneur's bright future.....

This school year has flown by... I can't believe it's already November... Anyway, one day during the first few weeks of school a student comes into my class and asks about business tips... He's 16 and very driven to start a business.... He asked me so many questions I didn't know where to begin... Anyway, I directed him to several other teachers that might be able to answer his questions... Ever since he stops by my room weekly and asks more questions, updates me on his progress, and just shares life... His name is Armen and he's a very talented & driven, future business man. I see success in his future... To make a long story short, he found out that I have a photography business, so he asked me to photograph his line of pens he currently makes and sells... To be really honest, I was blown away when he showed them to me the first time... And wanting to advertise and have everything perfect, why not ask a professional to photograph them for you? Here's a couple of images from his collection... The images show the top quality and fine craftsmanship he puts into every single custom made pen he sells.... Imagine, this 16 year old, makes these pens all by himself... still intrigues me how he does it... Anyway, check out his web site (I'm tellin' ya, his future is bright), you'll probably be seeing more of our images up soon on his site...


No comments: