Saturday, April 10, 2010

Macenzie....

Macenzie is a Senior at JM…. I’ve had the privilege of having her in one of my classes last year… Macenzie is a soft-spoken, intelligent, athletic, and well-rounded young lady… She wants to get a degree in education then teach at the High School level and coach soccer. I don’t see anything standing in her way… Macenzie wanted images from the creek, the swing, and the field… So we started down at the creek, we then made it to our neighbor’s Indian Paint Brush flowers… there were blues, purples, and yellows too… When then borrowed another neighbor’s field of purple and white flowers… there was also an old fence there that we used… The swing was next, and we finished up inside the studio on white….. I had photographed B-Stadium about a month ago with Macenzie in mind…. So I made a composite that turned out really cool…. We got some really good images and Macenzie seemed to have fun too…. More on the site, and click here to see a short video from the session…. Enjoy…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a nice blog, please visit my blog to