Monday, January 17, 2011

Imaging USA in SA 2011....



Spent the last two days at Imaging USA (a photography convention). There was so much to see, learn from, it just blows your mind. Highlights were: looking at the award winning images from photographers all over the country, products, products, products... gadgets, gadgets, gadgets, and of course seeing and learning from some of the top people in the business... I loved these new floor/background rubber mattes (unbelieveably real looking), the selection of photo albums, and of course the products related to photography. I think the highlight of the convention was watching Clay Blackmore and Stephen Eastwood photograph in the Canon booth. The simple props and lighting were incredible. I'm going to have to practice these techniques and add them to our repertoire (did I spell that right?)of style. I did take the CPP exam while I was there... I think I passed (fingers crossed)... Imaging will be back in SA in 2015... enjoyed it...

1 comment:

Khrista said...

I learned this was in SA after the fact. :( ah, well. Sounds like a great expo.
CPP eh? I'm sure you passed with flying colors! ;)