Saturday, January 15, 2011

Special Dinner Guests...

We had the privilege of having Jim and Joel Grimes over for dinner the other evening. Joel is a commercial photographer (better yet, photography artist) from Arizona and California. I've admired his work for a few years now. His brother Jim is a firefighter in Tuscon, AZ. We talked photography, Joel shared some of his funny photography stories, while Jim shared stories of he and Joel growing up. The best part was when they shared their faith with us. I'm not one to hold people in high esteem, like many do with famous athletes or celebrities, but Joel and Jim are the real deal; authentic through and through. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to meet and know them, and now when I see Joel's work, or learn a technique or two from him (he's beginning to teach around the world more and more now), I know the story behind the scenes... I'm truly touched and inspired...

No comments: