Sunday, April 22, 2012

Miss Shannon...

... came to us from JM via AHS. After graduation she wants to pursue an acting career. Shannon's a beautiful, happy, and simple young lady. Shannon brought her bestie, Lindsey, which was a huge help, fixing her gorgeous, thick, curly hair. She also helped with her wardrobe and makeup (thanks L for the help). Her pink dress with hat and jean jacket photographed really well in the haybarn (some of our favorites). But my favorite had to be the backlit holding a flower (it's on the cover of our senior page on our web site). She then changed into a very cute pair of jeans with white top and blue bow. I thought, "the car is screaming photograph with me", so we did. She's really into the HP book series so we incorporated several ideas with her outfit (hope she likes 'em). We finished up back in the fields with the flowers. Shannon didn't take a bad picture. She and mom will have a hard time choosing when they come back to view the images.... maybe we shouldn't take so many (hehehehe). Hopefully, they like 'em as much as we do.... More images on the site, and click here to watch a short video from the session. As always, we'd love to read your comments, so please leave some. Thanks again, Shannon, for choosing CK for this special time in your life.... Enjoy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of Shannon. I love the one where she is holding the flower. I also love the one where she is wearing a jean jacket while sitting on a hay bale. Beautiful pictures for a beautiful girl. I am so proud of my granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures of a lovely girl

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to choose a favorite, but considering Shannon's love for the Harry Potter book series I have to choose the close up of her with the wand and the ominous sky as the backdrop. I'm so proud of my little girl looking so grown up and beautiful. Mom :)

Anonymous said...

I loveeeeeee the Harry potter close up of Shannon where she's aiming the wand it looks like Shes a character in the Harry potter movies(:

Anonymous said...

Expeliamus!! Ha nice effects on the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Woah the pictures are very high definition, I love the detail!

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely stunning(:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing, I love photography and I am planning on majoring in it as well. The one in the library is just awesome!

Kahlie said...

Wow. Shannon looks absolutely amazing!! Great job CK! Love all of them... can't wait to get a hard copy. --Kahlie

Anonymous said...

Wow you look absolutely beautiful :)

-Zoey

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so gorgeous!(:

-Tabitha

Anonymous said...

I was blow away! CK did a wonderful job. Of course how could you go wrong with such a beautiful subject! Shannon, you are beyond pretty - I loved your photos and I love you, Rhonda.