Saturday, April 07, 2012

The Music Man....

I don't know if Justin can sing and dance, but he certainly loves music. Justin is a senior at the Communication Arts Magnet school in Northside ISD. He plans on majoring in music at UNT, then start a career as a band director. I think he has the perfect personality for that line of work. We photographed Justin's sister a few years ago, so fortunately for us, we didn't scare them off. Justin was pretty laid back, he had two casual outfits, but his final one was perfect for the car. We took some cool images with the car and then went inside to finish up with his instrument. I have to comment on his response to the Star Trek joke. He laughed so hard I thought he was gonna fall over (we know he'll never forget that one). We got some great images and had a great time. Hope he and mom like 'em? More images on the site, and click here to see a short video from the session. Enjoy...

15 comments:

Ruth Taylor said...

I love the video, great idea!! My favorite has got to be the serious horn picture...it captures Justin and his obvious love for music and his horn...perfectly!!

Hannah Harris said...

You look good Kline:) the horn pics are amazing, but I have to ask, did you get to keep the car?;p

Roni Wiggins said...

this is a really cool way to do senior portraits...i can honestly say that you have definitely grown into a handsome man...i'm all teary now...way to go Justin! congrats and good luck to you...great, great pics!!!

Ben Hillard said...

You're tacky and I hate you. Except for the one with the band uniforms. That one was pretty cool.

Lol! Dude, they look awesome!!! Congrats on graduation!

Drea Cantu said...

Brother you look absolutely HANDSOME! I can not believe we are about to graduate! I wish you the best in life and I cant wait till we walk that stage! I LOVE YOU BROTHER!

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Justin, from an old family friend of your mom's (& a fellow musician, too.)

Rose Kline said...

My Man in Black... Love you! The video is great. Love that you caught him laughing. That is so much like him. The car and horn pictures are cool. As always, it is going to be a very difficult task to pick just a few pictures. They are all great! Can't wait to see the rest. Handsome guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Shots Justin! Gotta luv the horn pics! Congrats and best wishes. L Holmes

Rachel Dziuk said...

They are all very nice! And I agree that the horn pictures are very corny but they are great! And yes the band uniform and the car picture were very cool.

Lisa Harte said...

Great Pics Justin. I really like the one of you in the all black with the sun glasses. It is just so you!

Kim said...

Nice pics! I showed your mom the ones I liked!

Mandy said...

These turned out great! CK does really nice work!!

Anonymous said...

Cool Pic Justin! Great old car in the background!

Terri Brooks said...

They are great pics. Can't believe you are graduating. Your mom and I are OLD! Ha! Love the pic with the car.

Deb Sherman said...

I think the pictures are awesome.I really love the picture with the car and the one walking in the field. I am thinking I need to use this photographer for my daughter in 2 years.