Friday, November 23, 2012

Definitely a Character....

Wyatt is definitely a one of a kind, and a senior at Randolph HS. He's really intelligent, musically inclined, and very eccentric. He's never short of words, and has an insight on every topic. I thought about sending him one of my wife's favorite books (Home Invasion). He seemed to really like it while he read it during the studio part of his session.... hehehehehehe (I thought you'd like that one Wyatt). Anyway, we started the session with portraits with his brother, then he showed us his cymbal spinning skills. We finished up with his Steam Punk themed outfit. His mom mentioned a construction site in town that would look cool with his outfit. So, a couple of days later, I went out and photographed it. I think the images turned out so cool. Hopefully, Wyatt and the fam like 'em. Click here to see more images on our site, and click here to see a short video from the session. As always, we'd love to hear your comments.... Enjoy....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...love them. You captured his personality!

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures! They are all so cool, especially the set in the car. I also love that you called him out on reading the book during the session, because I can totally see him doing that lol. You captured him and Reece so well it makes me wish you had done my senior portraits.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Terri Dugan said...

Wow! cAN'T BELIEVE THESE ARE wYATT, WAY COOL!

Paul Dugan said...

Wyatt..love the pics! Where did you get this idea?

Mr. McLaughlin said...

Yes, one of a kind. I do enjoy the photos with the interstate supports behind you. The pic detected a future time or a destructive past. I read that you mom chose this site. She has a good mind for creativity. As do you and all of your siblings.